Web Developer - Woodlawn MD
Nimbus is looking for a Web Developer to augment our technical team at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The candidate should have a passion for keeping up-to-date on the latest technologies and envisioning the potential benefits the technologies can bring to CMS and a desire for continuous learning and application of that knowledge into practice.
Candidates are required to be in the commuting distance from CMS and be available to work from our client site at 7120 Ambassador Road MD 21244
Position Description:Provide day to day web developer support to one or more program teams at CMS
Basic Qualifications/ Preferred Skills:
- effectively explain complex technical matters to non-technical stakeholders
- identify issues, blockers, and implement effective solution
- work effectively in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- work independently with limited direction, knowing when to seek guidance or escalate
- work with remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Great company with top of the line benefits and opportunity to work directly with CMS Sr Technical Leaders
- Best in class compensation packages and employee benefits – many of them fully funded by Nimbus
- Nimbus offers three different HSA compatible Healthcare Plans at Bronze, Silver and Gold Levels and contributes the majority of employee’s and their family’s premiums.
- Fully funded Dental PPO and Vision Plans.
- Employees can enroll in a 401(k) plan and Nimbus contributes 3% of employees salary into the plan.
- Employees get paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) from work for a variety of their needs.
- Fully funded Short term and Long term disability coverage
- Fully funded Term Life Insurance coverage
- Employees are eligible for Performance-based bonuses.
- Tuition assistance for completion of degree, diplomas and certificate courses.
- Variety of other fringe benefits.
- Fully funded “Stay Fit” program that pays for Gym memberships and fitness essentials.